Last updated: October 24, 2020
2. Our Commitment
Please note that any Information (as defined herein below) procured by us, shall be:
- processed fairly and lawfully for rendering the Services (as defined in Terms of Service);
- obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
- able to be reviewed by the User, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
- not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
2.1. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS AFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
2.2. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED HEREIN.
3. We seek your consent.
Such an intimation to withdraw your consent can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What Information are we collecting?
4.1 “Personal Data” means and includes any Information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, mobile number, your contacts’ mobile number, email address, gender, age or any other relevant material provided by a User, including but not limited to information gathered through availing Services, communications with the instructors. It shall also cover information of User’s care person details (name, age, gender, mobile number, relationship with the User).
4.2 “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from your device through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
4.3 “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the User.
4.4 “Non-Personal Information”
a. “Information through use of our service” means and includes information which is shared with us to avail our Services including but not limited to chats with instructors, Company’s representatives etc.
b. “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Company gathers some information automatically when you visit the Platform. When you use the Platform, we may collect certain information about your computer or mobile to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Platform. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
(The Personal Data, Technical Information, Locational Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as “Information).
5. The Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information
5.1 The data collected by us shall be used for availing our Platform and utilised for other functions including but not limited to:
- to render Services (as defined in the Terms of Service);
- maintaining the Platform;
- to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel;
- to resolve any complaints, you may have and ensure that you receive the highest quality of Services;
- notifying you about changes to our Platform;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when You choose to do so;
- providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Platform;
- monitoring the usage of the Platform;
- detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues;
5.2 Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Personal Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
5.3 Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer to our customers. This Information includes average number of Users of the Platform, the average clicks of the services/, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Personal Information as defined above.
6. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
- We shall share the information to the third-party service providers/ vendors, to provide you with the Services.
- When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided by you on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or
- to protect against legal liability;
- to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform.
- Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition of Company with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information upon acquisition or merger of Company with another company;
- With our service providers: We may share Information with other service providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for provision of Services. We hereby clarify that Company works with institutions, vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not limited) to those who provide products or services such as contact Information verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and Company to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service provider in order to provide you with Services;
- Employees /Agents of Company: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within the Company is dealt with stringently by us.
6.2 Except for the Information disclosed pursuant to sub-clause (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) of Clause 6.1 above, Company may share Information, if you authorize us to do so.
7. Transfer of Information
7.1 Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction
7.2 If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data to India to process the Information.
8. Your Rights
You retain several rights in relation to your Personal Information as provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to:
- access, confirm, and review Personal Information you may have provided;
- correct Personal Information that may be inaccurate or irrelevant;
- deletion and erasure of your Personal Information from the publicly available pages of the Platform;
- receive Personal Information we hold about you in a portable format;
- object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable with;
9. Applications used
10. Children’s Privacy
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. Control the collection or use of the Information
If you have any reservations, constraints or apprehensions regarding the access to, collection, storage, or any other use of the Information which you have provided to us, you may withdraw your consent in the manner as set out in Clause 3.3 above.
12. Retention of Information
All Information provided by you, save and except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers). We will delete Information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and latest within 90 (ninety) days of receiving a deletion request. However, we may retain such portion of Information and for such periods as may be required under Applicable Law. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Company may retain data after account deletion for reasons including but limited to the following purposes: If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, or an unresolved claim or dispute; If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or Company may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing Users' safety and security.
13. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
14. Third Party Services
We may use your Information to send you promotional Information about third parties which, we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We shall not be responsible for any disclosure of Information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our negligence or wilful default.
15. Data Security
We use certain physical, managerial, technical or operational safeguards as per industry standards and established best practices to protect the Information we collect. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your Information. We review our Information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the internet cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Platform will be at your own risk. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at the details given in clause 3.3.
16. Consent of Data Subject
In the event if you are sharing any Personal Data of any third-party, you will ensure that the prior written consent of that person (“Data Subject”) is obtained. In the event the Data Subject is minor, you shall ensure that the consent of the guardian of Data Subject is obtained. In the event if there is any claim arising from anyone including Data Subject, on breach of the applicable data protections laws against us, you agree to hereby defend, indemnify and hold, us, our employees, representatives.
17. Changes and updates to Policy
18. In case if you have grievances with Company
18.1 In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any Information shared with Company, please feel free to contact our Grievance Officer:
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: 302, Vipul Trade Center,
Sector 48, Sohna Road,
Gurugram - 122 018
18.3 Please feel free to reach out to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any concerns, grievances, or questions relating to our privacy or data related practices.
20. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
BY USING OR VISITING THIS PLATFORM, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM OR SERVICES.